A RUGGED SURF LEASH FOR LONGBOARDS UP TO 9 FEET IN LENGTH
For the surfer who rides a longboard in waves of all sizes, our 9-foot Longboard Ankle leash will keep you sliding in waves up to a couple feet overhead. Best used for longboards of up to 9 feet in length, this leash gives plenty of room to cross-step your board and boasts an ultra-durable, ¼-inch (6.5-millimeter) urethane Dura-Cord that keeps you connected to your board in style. Made for surfers who prefer the attachment cuff on their ankle, it features molded ankle cuff padding with a hydrophobic exterior for a comfortable fit.
- 60%TPU / 15%Polyproplylene/ 10%Neoprene/ 10%Nylon/ 5%Stainless
- 9' x 1/4" [ 2.75m x 6.5mm ]
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2" (50MM) Streamlined molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Hydrophobic webbing material in Ankle cuff and railsaver
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5" (40MM) detachable railsaver
Free shipping on orders over R500, and our 30 days, no questions asked return policy. See our Returns page for more info
Need it sooner? You can collect your item from our Cape Town flagship store.